Written by Kathryn Andes
One of the world’s most beloved style icon’s is Meghan Markle. She came from humble beginnings and is now an executive producer at Netflix, and the Duchess of Sussex. We often look to the royal family, such as Princess Diana, for outfit inspiration. Her oversized sweatshirt and biker shorts combo will forever be adored in the fashion community, as well as her famous little black revenge dress. Another royal style icon we often draw fashion inspiration from is Kate Middleton. Her classy, upscale style is perfect for work wear, wedding guest dresses, and holiday outfits. While Meghan Markle’s style is more accessible and practical for the everyday woman. Her outfits are relatable and casual, yet always cute and chic.
Keep scrolling to see our favorite looks from the Suits actress, and what to buy from DoubleTake to channel her style.
Shop the Rag & Bone pants Meghan wore on her Instagram, in-store and online.
- ba&sh Striped Belted High Low Dress
- Kate Spade Gray & Black Saffiano Leather Zip Wallet
- Manolo Blahnik Orange Linen Pointed Toe Pumps
Get Meghan's monochromatic look with these cream toned pieces online & in-store.
- Stella McCartney Ivory Eyelet Jacket
- Adam Lippes White Straight Leg Pants
- Valentino B-Drape Cream Leather PVC Pumps
- Chanel Vintage White Leather Flap Crossbody Bag
- Jenny Bird Hidden Heart Gold Necklace
Looking for the perfect evening gown for your next night out? Shop this blue Pamella Roland dress featuring tiered layers of crepe silk.
- Pamella Roland Royal Blue Tiered Ruffle Cocktail Dress
- Rene Caovilla Silver Crystal Studded Block Heel Sandals
- Alexis Bittar Silver Lucite Heart Drop Earrings
This utility style dress featuring bronze buttons and side pockets is exactly what you need for your next work event. Shop in-store and online.
- W by Worth Zip Front Utility Dress
- Vince Gray Suede Loafers
- Chanel Vintage Cream Quilted Leather Camera Bag
- Judith Ripka Sterling Silver & Cubic Zirconia Circle Earrings